- The leading global provider of electric products and solution
- The company is diverse and striving for excellence
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader Energy Service Company. They believe while others wait for the world to change, we strive to change the world. Active enter the international market and win the first place in the "Supplier Ranking of This Industry", and is considered the pride of Taiwan
- Emergency response management and disaster prevention training
- Identification, assessment and control of work environment or work hazards.
- Contract management.
- Education and training planning and implementation, occupational safety and health management planning and promotion.
- License management.
- Occupational disasters, false alarm accident investigation and handling, statistical analysis, improvement tracking.
- Perform other tasks and plans related to occupational safety and health.
- Other matters are assigned by the supervisor.
The Successful Applicant
- University degrees or above of Environmental Safety or related departments are plus.
- EHS license and certificates: Above 乙級職業安全衛生管理員 is plus
- 1+ years of factory management of safety and health
- 建廠experience is plus
- Be proactive and have good communication, coordination skills.
- Good reading and writing in English
What's on Offer
To play the skill and experience in a different field, stable team with great culture and competitive salary!