Retail Sales Manager
A well-known international luxury brand with long history
Multiple stores handling experience and directly report to Managing Director
About Our Client
Our client is an international luxury brand that specialises in fashion, leather goods, watch & jewellery. They are now looking for an experienced Retail Sales Manager to lead their team to deliver outstanding sales performance.
- Oversee operation of the store and monitor the energetic operation team
- Coordinate with the store management team for the execution of action plan to improve sales performance, productivity and customer services of the staffs
- Prepare operational analysis, performance evaluations and reports
- Effective allocation of manpower and stock control to achieve the best result
- Responsible for inventory control and retail operations
- Ensure management appraisals are completed annual and take responsibility for personal and professional development
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 5 years' solid store operations or supervision experience in the retail industry, luxury industry is preferred
- Multiple stores handling experience
- Mature and organized mindset
- Attention to details with good analytical skills and is numerically sensitive
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese.
What's on Offer
Our client is offering competitive salary package along with excellent employee benefit to successful candidate.