Retail Operation Manager
Be proud of the brand itself
Chance to oversee all stores in Taiwan
About Our Client
Our client is a strong retail brand with long history. The brand brand represents quality craftsmanship and timeless aesthetic design, producing lifestyle products ranging from hollowware to watches, jewellery and home products. They are now looking for a Retail Operation Manager to oversee their stores in Taiwan.
- Accountable for the budgeting, sales target, and EBITDA of retail boutiques to meet KPIs set by the company.
- Observe market, consumer behavior, and competitor activities to identify opportunities to increase sales or retail expansion.
- Accountable for negotiating terms with landlord. Identify risk and opportunities and report to Retail Director.
- Supervise the retail team to ensure boutique operation to meet company standard and guidelines, including boutique presentation & environment, staff appearance, and service procedure.
- Manage and implement visual merchandising & seasonal campaign to ensure to deliver the standard and guidelines set by headquarter.
- Plan and execute boutique promotional events or activities to increase brand awareness
- Devise training plan with goals and lead the result to achieve fully the goal.
The Successful Applicant
- Business College above degree.
- At least 8 years of experience in international luxury/fashion brand retail boutique management.
- Multiple store management experience
- Knowledge of Retail Management best practices.
- Outstanding communication & interpersonal abilities.
- Excellent organizing & leadership skills.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Fluent in English
- Good Office, Outlook, Social Media skill.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary with fringe benefit
- Solid training and clear career development