Retail Manager / Supervisor
Proud of the brand
Dynamic company culture
About Our Client
Our client is one of the most famous watch & jewellery brand with long history in the world. This brand has been synonymous with luxury and style. They are now looking for an experienced Retail Manager / Supervisor to join their dynamic retail team.
- To manage the operations and administration process of retail team and to support the retail activities
- Manage effective and efficient internal communications within retail team.
- Optimize the entire operations process and improve business' performance.
- To support operational management of boutiques network and new boutiques opening and development.
- To partnership with the team to ensure the highest standard of sales and customer service are provided in all boutiques through regular market visit and to ensure brand image is upheld at all times and to build the boutiques services and operations towards luxury level.
- Implement, supervise and review the new Operating System initiated by HQ.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 year's solid experience in retail operations with successful track record, technical & management skills
- Preferably in Luxury or Watch & Jewelry industry experience
- Proficient in MS Office, Chinese Word Processing & Internet
- Pragmatic and result-oriented
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in both English and Mandarin
What's on Offer
- Excellent opportunity to work for an industry-leading company
- Attractive salary with comprehensive company benefit