Retail Manager - Luxury MNC
A promising career path with competitive package.
Be the key player of company's growth.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the oldest and prestigious luxury MNC, an iconic trend-setter in fashion. The product portfolio covers from luggage, bags, clothing, footwear and accessories. It currently runs business in 60 countries and owns over 460 stores globally. In Greater China region, Taiwan remains competitive growth in comparison with other country.
In this position, your responsibility will cover :
- Drive the sales number and boost operation efficiency of all stores to meet the company's growth target.
- Develop CRM strategies to further expend the market share and maintain the existing VIP clients.
- Build up training guideline to help store managers on strengthening store operations and cultivate potential talents.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams with good communication skills to ensure sales & marketing execution works smoothly.
- Negotiate with main department stores on terms and conditions to best secure the company's interest.
The Successful Applicant
- 10 years+ in retail industry, especially in high-fashion or leather goods.
- Tracked records of increasing sales number.
- Cross-region co-working experiences.
- Store operation experience is a must.
- Good English communication skills.
- MBA degree is preferred.
- Able to work as a team player under high pressure and fast pace.
What's on Offer
Our client offers:
- Competitive based salary and bonus.
- Promising career growth in MNC.
- Part of the key decision makers in Taiwan management team.