Chance to lead a big retail operation team
Proud of the well-known retail brand
About Our Client
Our client is an industry-leading corporation specializing in producing lifestyle products such as apparel, accessories, and fragrance. Over the years, the company designs and distribute high-quality products worldwide. Expanding rapidly, the corporation was a listed company and has a unique brand image and reputation.
- Responsible for the P/L for all stores in Taiwan
- Actively assess and report business opportunities to merchants.
- Ensure a proactive selling environment
- Execution of brand's initiatives, promotional strategies and programs assuring that they support company sales, branding and business objectives.
- Surfaces local initiatives to build brand awareness drive business and engage teams
- Build a strong talent database for external bench -
- Create an inspiring environment for staff to realize their full potential
- Foster trusting and cooperative relationships with business partners.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 10 years of retail management experience
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and priority management skills
- Experience in sales management and good at team building
- Proactive, aggressive and detail oriented
- Good customer oriented sense
- Strong business acumen and passion on luxury / retail industry
What's on Offer
- Excellent opportunity to work for an industry-leading company
- Attractive career progression and competitive salary