Researcher - Bioinformatics
Promising and exciting on-going projects.
Outstanding biology background team.
About Our Client
My client is one of a reputable biotechnology company who is are dedicated to providing every patient personalised genomic information based-treatment plans, drug resistant monitoring, and disease risk assessment. Also, they provide service to support in identifying genetic risks, explaining appropriate genetic testing options, interpreting the implications of the test results, etc. Now, they are looking for bioinformatics talents to join their team.
- Develop modules to further interpret the results for clinical applications.
- Designing and developing software, databases and interfaces for analysing and manipulating genetic data.
- Lead or support bioinformatics analyses for development of NGS-based clinical assays for reproductive health and precision oncology, in close collaboration with other bioinformatics researchers.
The Successful Applicant
- Academic background and experience in statistical sciences or bioinformatics with a strong emphasis on computational methods for genomic and genetic data analysis highly preferred.
- Experience in constructing systems biology/network models.
- Proficiency in at least one programming language,i.e., C, Java, Python,
Perl, R, etc.
- Basic skills with databases (relational databases/NoSQL).
- Good communication skills and team-player.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package.
- Great working environment.