Steady growing company with promising future
Positive work environment
About Our Client
Our client is one of a contract research organization supporting discovery, preclinical and clinical drug development, providing quality services to pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients worldwide. Their core competencies include: Neuropharmacology, Toxicology, Bioanalysis, and so on.
The company is proud of treating people with dignity, respect and fairness, and embracing differences. They provide friendly culture and opportunities to grow, and value loyalty and teamwork, as well as recognize reward performance. Now, they are looking for a talented individual who can fit in the role of Research Scientist.
- Conduct method development, validation, sample analysis, and report preparation in aligned with related regulations and SOPs.
- Organize experimental data, perform appropriate analysis and draw conclusions.
- Analyze and evaluate significance of data and report findings.
- Organize, supervise and operate multiple studies conducting simultaneously.
- Anticipate workload peaks and manage flow to optimize productivity, while maintaining quality of work.
- Serve as principal investigator/study director for studies.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or above degree in pharma, scientific discipline, or other relevant field of study.
- Prior research experience with a track record.
- Able to take complex technical problems and design practical solutions.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills.
- Good command of English.
What's on Offer
* Competitive salary with great benefits
* Career progression opportunities