Research Analyst (Quantitative Analysis) - Financial Services
Competitive salary package and benefits
Great career progression
About Our Client
This company is an well-known international financial services company which provides great opportunity for it's applicants.
- Construction and calculation of investment metrics related to indexes.
- Provision of an index strategy simulation service.
- Respond to internal research enquiries related to index construction and development.
- Assume responsibility for index rebalance mechanisms.
- Create regular research reports highlighting the application of research tools and the characteristics of specific indexes.
- Maintain strong relationships with the Development and wider Research function ensuring effective communication.
The Successful Applicant
- Good knowledge of quantitative investment analytics; including portfolio simulation and construction techniques and risk and performance attribution.
- Solid analytical investment experience - 3-5 years plus on either buy or sell side.
- Experience in the use of SQL, Mathematica or Matlab in an analytical environment and a desire to acquire such knowledge where it is lacking.
- Education to bachelor's degree or above in a quantitative discipline.
- Good knowledge and understanding of global financial markets and products.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin.
- Ability to work in a team to strict deadlines, manage workloads and competing priorities effectively and readily assume additional responsibilities.
- Dynamic, enthusiastic and responsive to change.
- Logical and structured approach.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Effective written and spoken communication and presentation skills.
- Team player
- Highly self-motivated
What's on Offer
- International exposure
- Great career progression
- Competitive salary package