Research Analyst (Fluent in Korean)
Great career progression
About Our Client
Out client is an international financial services which provides international exposure and great career progresstion for its' applicants.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from multiple information sources including annual reports, sustainability reports, websites, and other filings of publicly traded companies.Analyse collected data as per a pre-defined Ratings methodology/guidance manual.
- Support analysis with brief comments and rationale.
- Provide appropriate references of source documents used.
- Collect and analyse online news releases on controversies related to companies.
- Develop strong subject matter expertise on various sub parts of our data collection methodology.
- Identify and suggest ideas for reducing effort spent on data collection and analysis by using automation or by process optimization.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent English & Mandarin language skills (write, read, talk).
- Proficiency (write, read, talk) in Korean language, Topik at least level 5.
- Ability to work independently with high degree of ownership.
- Ability to meet strict weekly timeliness and quality standards established by the department.
- Ability to multi-task and be results driven.
What's on Offer
- International exposure
- Great career progression