- Passionate and everlasting corporate in the industry
- Well-nurtured employees and opportunity to develop one's self talent
About Our Client
Our client is a Dutch multinational corporate which actively operates three core business segments in Health, Nutrition and Materials. Founded in 1902 with more than 100 years of industry experience, the company has now transformed and diversified into one of science-based market leaders.
- Define and analyze strategies for optimum PPM program to reduce reliability failures.
- Responsible for the total MRO material management process.
- Document management for maintenance history data, PM data and Asset Utilization data into and out of the data base.
- Hands-on maintenance jobs related to electric and instrument.
- Facilitate the Critically Ranking, FMEA and RCA-session.
- Complete given project / special assignments.
- Assist in the implementation of Capex Project.
- PSLC roles assigned as HAZOP team member and validate area classification.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in EE, ME, Chemical Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 3 years' working experience related to maintenance.
- Knowledge of electrical, instrument, mechanic or related field.
- Familiarity in FMEA, Critically Ranking and RCA analysis.
- Experience in Project Portfolio Management.
- Capable of communicate in English, both read and written.
What's on Offer
Package is negotiable subject to experience. If you have solid experience in maintenance and wish to seek for a new opportunity, do not hesitate to contact us now for further discussion with our professional team!