Reliability Engineer / QA Engineer (ME) [MNC/Taoyuan]
Opportunity to join a stable MNC brand company
Competitive salary package with good benefits
About Our Client
MNC B2B Payment company with great market share and more than 20 years industry experience.
- Be familiar with manufactory and RMA process .
- Clarify the possible root causes of abnormal product quality and find solution.
- Hands on assembly, fabrication and testing of miscellaneous parts and prototypes.
- Know industry standards for testing,IP,UL,Environmental,etc. .
- Analyze why products are returned to their employer .
- Organize returns and keeping accurate, detailed records
- Process a good understanding of the key building blocks/modules of embedded system and how they work together as a system (ME, EE, FW and SW) .
The Successful Applicant
- BS or MS degree in EE or ME with at least 5 years of experience.
- Experience working in a distributed engineering group, working with in-house and external staff and outsource model.
- Experience in managing technical issues and tracking bugs
- Plus with design experience for payment products to meet EMV certificate and PCI security
- Fluent in English
What's on Offer
- Work in a stable MNC company as a senior candidate
- Good salary package with benefits