Regulatory Affairs (TPC AM for Wind Power sector)
Leader in developing, constructing and operating offshore and onshore wind farms
Smart green energy solutions to wholesale, business and residential customers
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest Energy company in the World, leader in developing, constructing and operating offshore and onshore wind farms. They provide smart green energy solutions to wholesale, business and residential customers.
Regulatory Affairs is responsible for managing the Taiwan Power Company (TPC) among other external stakeholders as well as be partly responsible for governmental and regulatory affairs works.
- Create a stakeholder overview and build a strong network of key stakeholders for the TPC.
- Function as the local knowledge point for, e.g., TPC-related issues and grid-related regulatory issues.
- Identify and articulate must-win battles and develop key actions/implementation plans for TPC-related and other regulatory issues, and then ensure the implementation.
- Provide support to the regulatory team on other key actions for the wider regulatory must-win battles and to conduct relevant analyses and presentations as the basis for decision-making.
- Communicate expert knowledge on TPC-related affairs and related energy policies as well as ensure transparency towards top management.
- Work strongly together with asset management and EPC as well as other relevant internal departments.
The Successful Applicant
- A bachelor's degree in economics, political science, electrical engineering, or another relevant field is plus.
- Have an established network of contacts within the TPC and other relevant regulators within the government.
- Have substantial experience with the complexity of the renewable energy sector.
- Eligible to work in Taiwan and have strong communication skills, especially in Mandarin Chinese and English, enabling you to communicate effortlessly with your external and internal stakeholders.
- Solid experience working within the power generation industry, in a regulatory role.
- Inspiring team player.
What's on Offer
Our client offers a unique and challenging position where you have every opportunity to develop your skills and influence the green transition of the energy sector in a leading position. You'll enjoy a modern working environment where everybody wants to contribute to creating a world that runs entirely on green energy.