Regulatory Affair Supervisor (RA)
Stable growth with over acheiving NT1Bil in business in the 1st year
Giant American consumer company with rapid expansion in Taiwan
About Our Client
This company is an outstanding organisation in the health care industry. Their main product has already dominated the Taiwan market in generating NT $1Billion in their first year. They are fast-growing in Asia and plan to expand the business. They will need talents in the area of accounting to support the Finance Team and help drive the business to success.
- Well developed, advanced knowledge and skills for assisting with the registration process in ensuring approvals of new products, manufacturing permits, import permits and amendments to products.
- Prepare applications for the permits, licenses, certificates, authorisations, and other approvals that the organisation needs to conduct its business activities; and produce, sell, and distribute its goods and services. These may include product licenses, manufacturing, import and export permits.
- Document and maintain the product dossiers, certification applications and filings required to operate.
- Communicate regularly with federal regulators and ensure company policies strictly adhere to statutory requirements and negotiate within functions and departments
- Assist the area in relation to processes of product qualification and certification with government regulatory agencies.
- Responsible for contacting with the authority and societies/ associations.
The Successful Applicant
* At least 3 years experience, preferably in Cosmetics or direct sales/ MLM industry
* Experience in local manufacturing is a plus
* Team player, innovative, creative and consumer centric
* Good analytical skills
* Strong communication, presentation and project management skills
* Excellent spoken and written English, & Mandarin
* Multi-tasking and detailed oriented
* Good interpersonal skill
What's on Offer
* Visible career progression layout and ideal environment for work life balance
* Brand new office
* Great team work culture!
* Involvement with regional meetings