RegTech Research and Development Associate - Financial Services
Great career progression
Dynamic working environment
About Our Client
This company is an well-known financial holdings which provides exciting and interesting opportunities to it's applicants.
- Understand top-level regulatory requirements and be well-informed about changes in financial regulations.
- Understand compliance departments and other BUs' needs or pain point which can be solved by technologies or workflow revamp.
- Research and screen suitable Regtech vendors to meet BUs' needs.
- Partner with compliance departments and other BUs to conduct the Poof-of-concept (PoC) or implementation program.
- Possess forward-looking insights in RegTech areas, including AI, Machine Learning, KYC /AML, compliance management and fraud management.
- Share RegTech informationand knowledge by organizing workshop, roundtable, sharing session, etc.
The Successful Applicant
- 2+ year financial experience in law firms, in-house legal and compliance. Or 2+ year experience in consultant area. Regtech related experience will be a plus.
- Be able to demonstrate financial or Regtech domain knowledge
- Must be passionate about new things, especially in Regtech, fintech and Insurtech areas.
- Strong people skills to communicate with different parties.
- Be able to multitask and handle things in detail.
- Strong MS Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- A professional law degree such as LL.B. (Bachelor of Laws), LL.M. (Master of Laws), or J.D. (Juris Doctor) are highly preferred. Other degrees with related working experience of compliance/AML are also welcome.
- Fluent in Enlgish and Mandarin.
What's on Offer
- Great career progression
- Dynamic working environment