Regional Tax Manager - Multinational Automotive Company
Young and Lively Working Environment
Regional Scope with potential Leadership Role
About Our Client
Our client is an rising star and a prestigious automobile brand in the Industry. Earning it name in the past few years, our client's team is rather young and lively. They are looking for an experience Tax Manager that has been in the corporate and is very informative of Tax Compliance and Transfer Pricing.
* Ensure all direct and indirect tax filings are prepared and reviewed, accurately and timely filed, and tax payments are timely remitted for all responsible entities. Continuously look for ways to optimise our cash tax position in APAC countries.
* Oversee overall design, implementation and control of income/ indirect tax compliance processes, procedures
* Assist Global Tax in managing the effective tax rate, performing tax risk management and tax compliance control.
* Ensure successful harvesting of tax incentives/ subsidy opportunities to enhance cash flow and financial positions.
* Provide solid tax positions/implications and practical advice to local business operations, supporting functions and Global Tax on financial and tax operational issues
* Actively participant in managing tax assessments and tax audits by interfacing with external tax authorities, government agencies, as well as internal functions and Big 4 Firm Tax Leaders.
* Support local treasury & banking related efforts by managing the remittance of service, dividend, interest and other payments out of the region.
* Travel throughout the region will be required upon request
The Successful Applicant
* A minimum of 7 years of relevant TAX experience in a medium to large size tax environment (both Indirect and Direct Tax) including substantial experience with a Big Four Firm or reputable MNC; experience in both Big Four and MNC would be a plus.
* Ability to exercise a high degree of independent and professional judgement in performing tax reviews of new business model, transaction flow etc.
* Detailed oriented, hands on and can-do attitude are expected for this role to work as a strong independent contributor.
* Solid and suffice accounting knowledge to support different tax positions/treatment under US GAAP or local GAAP
* Very excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
* Excellent computer skills ¡V Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
* Accounting/Taxation Master's Degree, law degree, or CPA certificate or equivalent
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to join a young and creative team
- Regional exposure
- Opportunity to join an uprising industry