Regional Supply Chain Manager - Pharma MNC
Regional role looking after several countries
Fast development that opens career prospects
Our client is a global pharmaceutical MNC with a wide network across the globe.
- S&OP Process with sales and marketing teams
- Order Handling Process
- Product Launch excellence
- Inbound logistics
- Inventory Management
- Distributor Management
- Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain of Business Management or related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- More than 5 years of experience in Supply Chain Management in the Healthcare business.
- Knowledge and experience on the entire supply chain management life cycle
- Knowledge of Pharmaceutical products, medical devices and/or OTC and general manufacturing processes.
If you are looking to bring your career to the next step by taking on a regional role, this position is the right fit for you.