- Global Exposure, Regional Role for Young Tax and Accounting Talents
- Market Leader, Profitable and Sustainable Business
Our client is a market leader and earned its name with over 100 years of sustainable business. They are setting up a share service in Taiwan and is looking for ambitious young candidates to help with the business
- Responsible for all taxes related accounting entries preparation and work with Shared Service Team and Business for timely month end posting
- Preparation of supporting balance sheet accounts reconciliation for all statutory taxes balances during month end close
- Manage and monitor all taxes accounts
- Preparation of monthly Taiwan & Vietnam statutory financial statement (Income statement & balance sheet)
- Prepare reconciliation US GAAP reporting to Statutory financial statement adjustments and maintain transparency and visibility in the statutory financial statement.
- Work with business / Shared Service Team ensuring all accounting records documentation maintain accurately in appropriate manner for auditing purpose.
- Supporting annual external / internal audit and provide related supporting documents
- Responsible for all monthly VAT and other indirect taxes filing
- Performing reconciliation of balances in VAT filings to ERP and reconciliation
- Recommend action plan or escalate issues identified through monthly controlling analytic to leadership team to resolve the issue. Support leadership team and work with stakeholders in resolving issues
- Travel to Tax Bureau / Business to resolve any tax filing issue / inquiry. (Taiwan tax bureau only)
- Prepare and submit income tax filing on quarterly and annual basis. Work with external professional in reviewing tax adjustments.
- Manage & monitor tax expenses deductible, ensuring company compliance with local tax regulation, highlight any non-compliance tax risks to Company.
- Supporting corporate tax department in TP preparation
- Monitor and track inter company transactions ensuring all transactions appropriately supported by contracts and other legal documentation.
- Travel to Tax Bureau to resolve tax payments or other routine issues. (Taiwan tax bureau only)
- Bachelor degree or above, majoring in accounting / Finance
- At least 5 years working experience in GL accounting and statutory compliance works in US MNC working environment with manufacturing and commercial business experience involving domestic sales & export.
- Knowledge of accounting standards (such as IFRS) and local taxation regulation.
- Good command of English, both written and spoken.
- Good at MS Office; good Excel skill is a must
- Knowledge and experience in ERP system. SAP and Oracle HFM is a plus
- Strong sense of accountability personality
- Details oriented person, willing to handle transnational works
- Strong self-confident and positive thinker, look challenges as opportunity and strive for process improvement.
- Proactive to explore and enhance work efficiency, problem solving skills.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
The roles offer exposure and learning opportunity for candidate to work with leadership team in process improvement and other value add activities on top of routine statutory compliance tasks which are essential for the candidate to develop enhanced knowledge and skills to growth the career in the organisation for next level career development