Regional Sales Manager(Global Marine Bunkering and Oil Trading)
Well-known International Oil Trading, Marine Bunkering and Oil Storage business
Operates in Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, China, Dubai and other Asian countries
About Our Client
With over 25 years of experience, our client has been one of Asia's major international Oil trading companies and is well known for its bunkering business in Asia. They operate in Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, Mainland China, Dubai and other Asian countries to provide customers with a full range of services. The Group maintains strong and stable relationships with major refineries in Asia.
Our client has well developed three main tiers of business, including International Oil Trading, Global Marine Bunkering and Oil Storage and Terminal Facilities. Their efficient team can provide every client with full supply chain services, ranging from onshore oil tanks, vessels, shipping service distribution and logistics planning as including Oil and it's total solution.
- Meet and exceed sales growth, gross margin, pipeline and other business goals. Manage sales forecasting.
- Drive business development in target market segments by building and deepening expertise of focus markets.
- Lead segment sales & marketing to develop and execute operationally to drive continuous profitable growth. This includes building knowledge within markets, staying attuned to industry trends, building market intelligence on competitors and leading customer plans which will expand opportunities to establish the right product portfolios with key customers and markets.
The Successful Applicant
- With 5-10 years of Sales experience in Marine Bunkering and Oil Trading is plus
- Good connection within the Marine and Fishing industry
- Great level of English
- Strong ability to establish mid to long term plans and work with customers to translate their strategies and pain points to create and execute tactical and actionable plans
- Flexibility of business trip travel frequency
- Ideally base in Kaohsiung City
What's on Offer
Well-known International Oil Trading, Marine Bunkering and Oil Storage business. Direct reporting line to the CEO of the company & working with the expert teams in the sector. Rewording and competitive Sales incentives.