Regional Sales Manager
Proud of the brand and product
Potential growth in Taiwan market
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known automotive brand and manufacturer. They are currently looking for a Regional Sales Manager to closely co-work with its distributor and maximize their profitability in Taiwan.
- Overall responsibility for setting agreement, implementation of Business Plans, Marketing activities, sales operations and achievement of sales targets and objectives of assigned dealers.
- Interact with dealers on operational issues in Sales & Marketing areas.
- Monitor achievement of targets and follow up with measures to ensure the target achievement.
- Ensure importer's compliance with CI, trading and operational standards, business practices and related requirement at dealership.
- Participate in the development of sales strategies, including incentive
- Monthly Dealer Visit: analysis dealer performance and agreement on further action plan, reporting on dealer and market specific information, and provide Dealer Visit Report to dealer and company management timely.
- Manage the Corporate car pool defleeting
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree or above
- At least 5 years sales management experience in automobile business, experience with premium brand preferred
- Profound knowledge on retail business
- Excellent English language level required
- Knowledge of necessary of MS office software
- Target oriented, proactive, team player, supportive
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package and fringe benefit
- Dynamic and great company culture