Regional Sales Manager - North or South
Stable career, great working environment
People management opportunity
About Our Client
Our Client was a foundation of science-based nutrition company which is the first one in the United State that focus scientific research on nutrition for infants and Children.
Nowadays, they have successfully covered more than 50 major markets globally to deliver well-balanced nutrition for our next generation.
- OTC Channel management, including contact approach with a defined objective, new product sell-in, sales planning, POSM, number forecast and sales revenue achieving.
- Oversees PCS/Hyper/PX channel, including contact approach with a defined objective, new product sell-in, sales planning, POSM, number forecast and sales revenue achieving.
- Annual Contract negotiation and try to create win-win situation to maximize the margin with corporate KOL.
- Managing 7~9 senior staffs, including key account management and field operation.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years sales/key account experiences in nutrition/OTC industry
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor or more advance degree in related field
- Demonstrated track record in sales revenue
- Demonstrated track record in leading a sizeable team
What's on Offer
- People manager in a stable business
- Good benefit
- Great working environment with good company culture