- Demonstrate good understanding of Airport business and our valued solutions.
- Direct reporting line to regional VP
About Our Client
Our client is a leading provider of intelligent solutions that deliver superior airport performance from approach to departure. They partner with airports and airlines to analyze their current structures and operations, and jointly identify and solve bottlenecks. Their consultative approach enables airports to improve efficiency, enhance safety and environmental sustainability, as well as reduce operational costs. Their portfolio includes solutions and services that harmonize airport performance, tackling every aspect of traffic handling and guidance, from approach, runway and taxiway lighting, to tower-based traffic control systems and intelligent gate and docking automation.
- Achieve sales objectives for the Asia region Expectations.
- Develop an effective business network in the airport ecosystem in the Asia.
- Key account management approach for selected customers.
- Anticipate customer needs and translate them in tangible sales opportunities.
- To create Solid business plan for key countries related to various business segments.
- Build a realistic opportunity pipeline and turn them into orders.
- Collaborate with the execution teams and supporting business functions to ensure excellent customer satisfaction.
- Good experience to deal with business partners, drive them to have a synergy and create win-win situation.
- Understand competitive landscape and define winning strategy for project and product business.
- Develop long term account strategy to become the Airfield technology partner of the airports in your region.
- Entrepreneurial attitude with drive and creativity to bring continuous and sustainable growth.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor / Master in Engineering/Technology & preferably additional degree in Business
- Excellent communication skills to foster network building in desired ecosystem.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Good experience to use CRM.
- Business status reporting (orders and revenue)
- Contract negotiation skills with support of legal and finance team
- 5 -10 years experience in B2B sales in MNC environment with OEM.
- Experience in aviation/Airport sector
What's on Offer
competitive salary increase and opportunity of relocation