Regional Sales Director (IIOT)
Opportunity to Practice Full Scope Management
Potential VP Successor
Established in Europe and spread across Asia and America, our client focuses on a variety of segments, from high-end data communication solutions wirelessly over Ethernet for surveillance and security and transportation, to energy power distribution, in addition to IIoT solutions linked to automation in the manufacturing and semiconductor industries. Their market is in promising high growth.
- Establish Sales Objectives through plans and quota distribution, provide regional Information support trans-nationally, in addition to strategies and brand promotion.
- Achieve Financial Objectives: Forecast Requirements; Preparation of Annual Budget; Schedule Expenditures; Analyse Variances and Initiate Corrective Measures.
- Invest in Customer Base: counsel district sales representatives; sustain key customers and identify new customer potentials, utilize company Customer Relationship Management tool and suggest adjustments for evaluation.
- Identify New Product Opportunities, from product, packaging and service adjustments, to surveying market needs, trends, and competition.
- Lead Human Resource responsibilities within the sales section. The thorough process through recruiting, coaching, monitoring, to reviewing.
- Frequent Travelling required, Alignment for cross-time-zone teleconferences.
- 10+ years of global sales experiences.
- Networking product, automation, or IIOT sales experiences with customers in Asia (Korea and South-east Asia region preferred).
- Experience with at least one of these segments: Marine/Infrastructure/Energy/Manufacturing.
- Experience in Key Account Management, channel development and high-level contract negotiations.
- Fluent in both Mandarin and English.
- Excellent Physical and Interpersonal Working Environment
- Highly value and invest in employee potentials and well being