- Regional PE Fund
- Semiconductor Industry
About Our Client
A regional PE fund
- Supporting asset management initiatives for the portfolio companies in the region
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years' related working experience
- The ideal candidate is enthusiastic about problem solving, solutions oriented, and comfortable dealing with complex and fast-moving tasks with varying timeline
- You must be a self-starter who works well under pressure.
- You must have strong interpersonal and business relationship skills and enjoys working across markets and functionalities, both internal and external
- You must have either meaningful prior experience or currently are working at a private equity / buyside/ sellside firm
- Demonstrable skillsets in financial modelling,
- PowerPoint presentation, documentation and drafting as well as an introductory understanding of transaction processes.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to complete a case study and financial modelling test
What's on Offer
A new platform