- Strong Innovation Products
- Great Company Culture
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known sports equipment company in the world. They are founded on the principle of performance and fueled by innovation. They are now looking for a Regional Marketing Manager to handle Southeast Asia region including Taiwan.
- Build a solid base of User Data and understanding to generate actionable Insights that can develop the business and build brand preference in the region.
- Build Brand Perception & Preference by planning and developing high level marketing strategies with an integrated calendar of actions to achieve brand, users, and business objectives both Online and Offline
- Expand Awareness and Brand Reach to users across the region through efficient communication plans and targeted media strategies
- Engage users effectively through the creation of local & regional communication initiatives, generating content which informs, educates, and inspires action
- Promote the Cycling lifestyle by Leading and Executing locally relevant Action plans & programs, including but not limited to product launches, promotions, sponsorships, partnership contracts, rider/cycling events and other integrated online and offline initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor in Marketing / Digital Communication or related disciplines
- 5+ years in Brand/Product management with exposure to both traditional & digital marketing practices and Social/Community building experience
- Strong conceptual, analytical, and organizational skills
- Hands on experience in campaign planning, content creation, and event execution - production skills and capabilities is an advantage
- Positive attitude, dynamic personality, pro-active mindset and strong interpersonal skills that enable you to work in a collaborative & fast-paced environment
- Excellent communicator, proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Well rounded interests with a passion for Cycling/Sports is a plus.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package and fringe benefit
- Great company culture and team environment
- Strong ownership of marketing strategy