Regional IT Head - European food company
Regional IT head position
Company is expanding in APAC, profitable and stable business
About Our Client
One of the largest food companies in the world
* Serve as the main point of contact for all IT-related matters for the regional office.
* Manage regional technology application/service portfolio, and lead Asia IT function including but not limited to ERP, e-Commerce, POS, CRM and other business applications, Infrastructure and Support Desk
* Develop and implement a regional Asia IT strategy and create a strategic plan that supports the growth of Asia business
* Prioritise, manage and deliver Asia IT projects and initiatives on-time and on-budget, with effective and efficient work relationship with all IT hardware, software and service providers.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong knowledge and experience in Retail, F&B, FMCG, and/or distribution industries in Asia region is essential
- Strong vendor management and governance, and experienced in managing regional and global IT outsourcing vendors.
- Strong project management skills and understanding of project life-cycle from initiation to closure on multiple projects. An ITIL and/or PMP certification would be an advantage.
- Knowledge in managing regional IT Budget and Resources.
- Have ERP project experience
- Good English and Mandarin communication skills
What's on Offer
- Regional IT head position
- Competitive annual salary and other employment benefits