Regional HR Manager
About Our Client
Our client is a leading chemical company(local leasing) with operation cross APAC.
- Overall responsibility for the planning and execution of all human resource, manufacture facilities and management activities and oversee operation execution in Taiwan and China
- Lead the HR functional team to translate business requirements into HR processes and system to achieve business results
- Closely work with management team to provide solutions.
- Ensure that HR services are value added, effective and consistent with both, global and region, business and strategic objectives.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 10-15 years of work experience in HRM or related functions
- Minimum 5 years of management experience in the manufacture industry
- With APAC experience, China experience is a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in both Chinese and English
- Experience in working with management teams and stakeholders
- Solid knowledge of legal framework for HR (eg. Taiwan/China labor law, work relations and employee relations)
What's on Offer
- APAC exposure
- Competitive Benefit