Regional Head of Logistics - International Retail Brand
Leadership role with regional coverage
Competitive compensation and benefits
About Our Client
Our client is an international retail brand having strong regional presence and operations.
- Providing inventory forecast requirements and accurate routing information to ensure that delivery times and locations are well-coordinated.
- Logistics management which includes transportation, stock control, warehousing and ensuring structures are in place to monitor the flow of inventory
- Monitor warehouse operations & the accuracy of inventory levels stock adjustments, ensuring all transactions are in compliance with documented processes.
- Manage 3rd Party Logistics provider to ensure smooth operation of regional distribution hub
- Provide expertise to support business operations & key business decision in the areas of import & export compliance and Customs rules & regulations
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in logistics, supply chain, business or any related field
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Regional and logistics/warehouse management experience
- Leadership and team player with a positive attitude
What's on Offer
If you are ready to take on a regional leadership role and make a real difference, this role is the right fit for you.