Regional E-commerce Manager - Electronics
Regional business scope.
High ownership of commercial strategy.
About Our Client
Our client is the tier one electronics company with operation for more than 40 years with business in over 100 countries globally. They focus on designing high quality products with manufacturing centre in China and Spain to serve both Asia and Europe. They're now leading the market with dedication to develop a full function e-commerce team in Taiwan.
- Develop company's e-Commerce Business aligned with company development direction and road map.
- Take full responsibility in P&L of e-commerce.
- Optimize eStore performance and deliver high quality of service to strengthen brand awareness.
- Explore potential e-Commerce channels or portal to drive traffic and conversion.
- Manage local distributor partner and e-commerce service partners.
- Work closely with Commercial team to devise consistent strategy for long term development.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years experience in E-commerce with proven track record in electronics related products.
- Solid experience in B2B, B2C e-commerce website operation
- Strong knowledge in China market e-commerce eco-system.
- Familiar with e-commerce SEO, SEM and email marketing.
- Proficient in English is a must.
What's on Offer
This position offers candidate an opportunity to cover APAC regional e-commerce market. The client's dedicated to lead the market as pioneer in e-commerce. Candidate will have high ownership of commercial strategy to develop career milestone here.