Regional Demand Analyst (Manager) - Leading Semicon MNC
Highly competitve compensation and benefits
Regional role with international exposure
About Our Client
Our client is an international and industry-leading company well-established on a global level.
* Manage data set with commercial team input of what should be run using statistical forecast vs manual updates using Demand Plan Segmentation tools.
* Identify outliers and cleanse data before running statistical forecasting algorithms to get best fit by product, application etc.
* Facilitate monthly session with commercial teams to achieve a consensus volume and revenue plan by platform.
* Compare top down Operating Plan revenue to consensus forecast and facilitate development of action plan to close gaps with Demand team.
* Throughout the month utilize Quickbase data inputs and work with Supply Chain Analysts to modify replenishment strategies to quickly support new business or vice versa, lost business.
* Support Supply Chain Analysts to improve most relevant combinations to resolve supply constraints.
* Work closely with Supply Chain Analysts and Decision Support to perform scenario analysis for S&OP meetings with General Managers and close gaps in meeting Op Plan targets.
The Successful Applicant
*Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Business, Statistics or a related field. Demonstrated Proficiency in advanced planning systems, statistical forecasting tools, SAP, APO DP, and Microsoft Excel is required. Demonstrated proficiency in statistics, forecasting and forecasting methods with an understanding of their financial and operational impacts is also required.
* This position requires strong analytical, organizational, decision making, and presentation skills. The candidate must be able to perform advanced analytics with large amounts of complex data and have experience in data mining to identify trends, biases etc.
* Strong interpersonal skills are also essential to effectively interact with all teams, areas and levels of business affecting the forecast process. Good facilitation skills are required.
What's on Offer
If you are looking to take your career to a regional level, take this chance to partner with an industry leading player where you will benefit from the highly competitive compensation and clear career path.