Regional Auditor - Multinational Insurance Company
Newly created headcount
About Our Client
Our client is a international insurance and technology company. A unique model to integrate digital and insurance financial world.
- Leading the local internal audit activities which include risk assessments, audit planning, audit testing, control evaluation, report drafting, work paper documentation, follow up and verify audit issues closure.
- Working closely with Business Management, Risk and Compliance to build a strong compliance culture and enforce the three lines of defense governance mechanism.
- Reporting to the local Board on the internal audit plan and other relevant audit issues periodically.
- Monitoring periodic key risk indicators to identify patterns and trends that have risk and control implications.
- Staying up to date with evolving regulatory, industry and market events impacting the local entity's risk profile and adjusting the audit plan accordingly. This may involve engaging with the local regulators as required.
- Participating in audit assignments in overseas entities of the Group periodically.
- Liaising with auditors across the Group to share better practices learnings to improve overall audit methodologies and techniques.
The Successful Applicant
- Good knowledge of Taiwan general and life insurance regulations, broker business processes, market practices and IT systems
- Good knowledge of audit methodologies and control and governance framework
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and able to present complex and sensitive issues to senior management and the local Board.
- Minimum five years of audit experience in an insurance agent company, insurance broker company or insurance company in Taiwan.
- Minimum university degree in Accounting and/or Information Systems
- Proficient (speak, read and write) in Mandarin and English
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills
- Meticulous, organized, and able to multi-task and prioritize in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- CPA, CA, CISA, CIA or other related professional certificate is a plus
What's on Offer
- Innovative working environment
- High autonomy