- One of the world's leading MNC Healthcare Companies
- Brand New headcount with regional APAC exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a worldwide leader in Healthcare industry.With almost a century history, they set up over branch offices around the world with over 120K+ employers in total. They have launched diverse products within Pharma/ Consumer Health/ Animal Health in different regions, recognized as the largest Healthcare Companies in recent years.
- Maintains an overview of and manages region HSE data reporting to ensure accuracy and timely submission of data from sites on internal HSE data systems
- Analyze and assess the needs, gaps and opportunities for data management and reporting across the region
- Validate and perform trending of high-impact HSE incidents and events, gap assessments, audit CAPAs etc. and work with the Region and Cluster HSE organization to ensure forward-looking deployment of HSE activities to target emerging risk areas and trends and support on-time closure of actions.
- Manages and maintains regional HSE dashboard based on inputs from Global Capabilities and Global HSE Assurance
- Regional interface on HSE compliance, working with site HSE teams and outsourced HSE compliance monitoring provider (e.g. ENHESA) to ensure monitoring of emerging regulations that may significantly impact the region
- Regional point of contact with Global HSE Capabilities on HSE data, training, technology etc.
- Perform coordination of regional HSE projects and reporting to the Region Leadership Team
- Support the Global Program Leaders with building tools and mechanisms to actively monitor the performance of specific projects and/or programs.
The Successful Applicant
- Over 10 years in HSE sectors, specializing in Office/ Stroe Aspects.
- Holding the certificate of 甲級安全衛生管理
- Fluent in English oral and written
- Familiar with Regional Project Engagement is a plus
What's on Offer
One of the world's leading MNC Pharmaceuticals Companies, strong and stable team with great company culture, career progression and salary package!