Region Finance Controller - Electronic Industry
Great Exposure, Global Scale Opportunity
Multinational Company Culture and Welfare
About Our Client
Our client is one of the top players in the electronic components industry. With a growing business and expanding market, our client has locate the share service in Taipei and looking for a Sr. Finance Talent that has share service experience and is ready to take their career to a globally scale.
- Maintain outstanding vendor relations by reducing risk of vendor holds and ensuring timely and accurate outgoing payments.
- Implement automation to improve economies of scale.
- Maintain all policies for all types of outgoing payments.
- Put in place proper accounting controls.
- Determine and execute cross-company funding.
- Ensure adequate review controls over account reconciliation
- Maintain the account receivable reconciliation.
- Reconcile all accounts for local Taipei legal entity and various accounts from other countries
- Improve the quality of the monthly accounting Close.
- Maintain primary ownership of several Oracle modules including AP, GL and AR
- Lead local statutory audit. Rebates, Credit, Tax and Treasury (Indirect to this Position)
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- 15 years or more experience, including management roles.
- Frequent interface with senior leadership within finance and with non-accounting departments across the company.
- Must have significant exposure to hardware product, ideally electronic products for retail markets.
- Experience with large scale ERP systems, preferably Oracle.
- Fluent in English
What's on Offer
- Global Exposure.
- Multinational company Welfare.
- Higher than average package