Recruitment Intern - PageGroup
Seeking top young talent to join our team in Michael PageTaiwan
Excellent work culture and environment with professional consultants
About Our Client
Michael Page is a world leading professional recruitment consultancy specializing in the recruitment on behalf of the world's top employers. The Group operates through over 150 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing job seekers and employers together for more than 40 years.
The core of our business are the thousands of people's lives we change, the outstanding service we provide to our clients and candidates and the exciting opportunities within our offices all over the world. We're proud to set the standard in the recruitment profession - our specialist service with a personal touch is how we change lives for people through creating opportunity to reach potential.
- Provide high quality assistance in all kinds of talent search and recruiting service in specific fields and find the most suitable solutions with the professional consultants.
- Working closely and collaborating within a small team structure of 4-5 individuals.
- Consistent mentorship and training from seasoned consultants and mangers.
The Successful Applicant
- Progress toward a Bachelor's Degree.
- Great English ability in verbal, reading and writing
- Confident in oneself and driven to succeed in a career of business
- The ability to multitask effectively and stay organized
- The capacity to collaborate within a team setting
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to have fun!
What's on Offer
- Excellent working location, environment and company culture & colleagues.
- Be a part of a organisation that truly invests in their members as the core part of their business.
- Monthly team-building/fun activity.
- Work in an international environment.
- Open communication between colleagues, managers and directors.