Sales driven job role with excellent bonus and company benefits
Great culture and international working environment
About Our Client
Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers.
The Group operates through 166 offices in 34 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing job seekers and employers together for more than 30 years.
We are listed on the London stock exchange and our turnover exceeds US$1 billion per year.
To grow revenue in your client portfolio and leave it in better shape than when you took them over.
The key responsibility is to generate revenue through the following sales-based activities:
- call / meet clients
- generate assignments ie find opportunities to match client needs
- conduct interviews
- actively promote yourself and the Company's business to clients
- continually seek to build expertise and specialisation in the chosen market
- organise / attend events
- provide consulting strategies to clients
- promote a range of Company's advertising solutions to clients
- attend team & company meetings
- involvement in team & company activities
- ad hoc projects as required by your Manager or Director
The Successful Applicant
- Motivated, ambitious and resilient
- Hard-working and enjoy sales-related job roles
- Experienced or interested in business development
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent English Skills
- Able to have fun!
- Previous recruitment industry experience is not a must
What's on Offer
- Excellent working location, environment and company culture
- Be a part of a organisation that truly invests in their members as the core part of their business
- Amazing bonus scheme
- Monthly team-building/fun activity
- Ability to build your own business
- Work in an international environment
- 20 days annual leave
- Open communication between colleagues, managers, and directors
- Clear career progression paths