Recruitment Consultant, Sales Role, Leading consultancy
Clear international career path with very nice team work culture
Excellent sales training & development and very good incentive
About Our Client
We employ over 7,500 people in 36 countries and reported a gross profit of over £814.9m. Our four core PageGroup brands are made up of specialised recruitment teams operating across 25 disciplines from actuarial to technology.
A lot has changed since we set up in 1976 and the Group continues to grow and evolve. What hasn't changed is our commitment to the professional success of our clients, candidates and employees. Our vision is to change people's life and we are looking for consultant like us!
We are specialist recruiters. All our consultants are experts in their industry and only recruit into their specific market, which gives our customers the best insight and widest reach during their recruitment process.
The role of a PageGroup recruitment consultant combines business development and commercial customer service, generating revenue by successfully engaging with clients, candidates and colleagues.
The key responsibilities of a recruitment consultant include:
-Identifying and developing client/business relationships in a competitive environment
-Advising on and selling the most appropriate solution for attracting candidates and maintaining a candidate database
-Assessing and responding to the needs of each particular client or assignment
-Sourcing suitable candidates and briefing them on the opportunities offered by the client
-Managing the process through interview to offer stage and beyond
-Offering CV, interview and general career advice
-Networking to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum with 1 year experience in sales function will be ideal
- Resilient with team work attitude
- Strong in business development, client relationship
- Driven, self disciplined and a work hard play harder person!
- Good command of English (both written & speaking)
- Fresh graduates are welcome as well!
What's on Offer
- Training & development programs
- We fly people to APEC regions offices for on boarding/ on job training
- Very competitive salary scheme/ incentive and bonus
- Lean structure with very transparent career progression plans
- Opportunity to relocate to other market
- People in the company are super nice and we work as a team
- Check our google reviews and you will know it!