Recruiting Consultant - Becoming One of Us!
Fast Growing Recruiting Agency Takes Lead in Taiwan and the World
Dynamic Culture with Attractive Benefit(Overseas Training, Lots of Annual Leave)
About Our Client
Page Group is one of the world's leading specialist recruitment consultancies with a reputation for exceptional delivery, account management and customer service. Operating in 163 offices across 33 countries worldwide, we have over 40 years experience in providing tailored professional recruitment solutions for international and domestic companies. We are a FTSE 250 plc with revenues in excess of GBP 1 billion. In line with our commitment to this region and emerging markets.
Taiwan office is now a leading and competitive office among APAC. We already built up strong connections in the market and now is still growing! Teamwork, resilience, work at fun are values we care. "Changes lives for people through creating opportunity to reach potential" is our vision we embrace.
As a Recruiting Consultant,
- You will be responsible for building and managing a portfolio of clients within your respective sector.
- You will partner with senior level of people within organisation in determining and anticipating their human capital requirements.
- You will also build and maintain a strong network of job seekers in your specialisation in order to ultimately drive the hiring process to benefit both the client and candidate.
- You will be a true business partner/consultant to some of the world's most reputable companies.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree from University
- Passionate and potential in recruiting industries and what we do
- Be able to influence and effectively communicate with people
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Great command of English in writing, speaking, reading and listening
- Positive, Proactive, Ambitious, Resilient personality
What's on Offer
- Excellent career platform and future progression
- Attractive benefits, including annual leaves, overseas training and competitive salary, which are all higher than the average Taiwan market
- Teamwork and fun environment, we work hard and play harder!
- Fantastic chance to expose to market insights, industry knowledge across the extensive industries