- A multinational company which operates in more than 90 countries
- Highly competitive salary package and other benefitsHighly competitive package
Our client is an award-winning American company which engaged primarily in biotechnology and the manufacture of chemicals and pharmaceuticals. The company has brought world-class science and engineering to the global through innovative products, materials, and services.
- Responsible in new monomer design and polymer structure based on experiment design, patent landscape analysis, fundamental understanding, data analysis, and result interpretation.
- Promoting development of next generation photosensitive material for PCB and other photolithographic applications.
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal/external groups (vendors etc.)
- Coordinate pilot scale production to speed up product commercialization.
- Establish polymer characterization to facilitate new product development.
- PhD degree in Chemical Engineering/Polymer Chemistry/Chemistry.
- Experience in condensation polymerization is required.
- Knowledge in photochemistry is preferred.
- Previous experience in DOE experience, formulation development and industrial working is preferred.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Able to speak and read in both English and Chinese fluently.
- Willingness to travel overseas (US and Asia)
If you are an independent researcher who has strong interpersonal and ambitious, feel free to contact us for more information!