R&D Chemist PM (World leading chemical brand)
* One of the Largest Chemical Company over the World
* Excellent Salary Benefits and Progression Opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known chemical company worldwide. They have been established for more than 100 years and has more than 20,000 employees worldwide. With expertise in life sciences and materials science, they are skilfully combining the two to provide solutions that promote nutrition, protect health and improve performance.
* Manage highest priority R&D projects and product development initiatives
* Responsible for product quality assurance processes, product forecasting, initial inventory management, competitive price negotiations, and product design.
* Lead project teams including prioritization, resource allocation, budget management, and improvement processes.
* Co-work with cross-functional departments
* Maintain supplier and co-manufacturer relationships for new product development
* Develop creative and technical solutions to product development stage-gate challenges.
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering or related field
* Experience in Project Management
What's on Offer
* Attractive salary package and future progression opportunity
* Comfortable working environment with good benefits