(Rare Position) Marketing Manager - App marketing, Platform
To play a crutial role with the team and drive business forward
To have great authority on creating strategy and with overseas visibility
About Our Client
The company is newly founded with very solid financial investment and also resources. They company now has around 20ish members with deli-cation in technology, product management, digital marketing and also media plannings. They are ready to have few phases of launching plans in 2021, they are now looking for a great partner to join them and be the part of the business blueprint.
- Manage the day-to-day support and execution of digital marketing campaigns including project management, measurement/reporting.
- Lead the targeting and audience segmentation for digital campaigns across a variety of life cycle programs and initiatives.
- Develop and execute A/B testing in paid campaigns to refine messaging and drive perception lift.
Provide subject-matter expertise to the broader communications organisation on paid marketing strategies and plans that will meet business objectives.
- Contribute and influence the innovation road map for digital channel technologies, functionality, and platforms that deliver against the overall business objectives and strategies.
- Leverage and improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support and scale an organisation growing at a rapid pace.
- Develop and own goals and performance metrics for your campaigns; monitor regularly to understand effectiveness of strategies and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Own reporting plan delivery, measurement and optimisation to team on a regular basis.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 5+ years of relevant work experience in digital product marketing, marketing communications and/or digital/high-technology companies/products to the enterprise market.
- Demonstrated success in scalable online programs and campaigns, from planning to execution and reporting
- A team player who is also able to work independently
- Extremely well organised, detail oriented and deadline driven
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, technology, or relevant field of study.
What's on Offer
This is a great unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting, new to offer product in the market. If you love to be creative, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and have great project management skills, then this may be the right opportunity for you!