RA Supervisor- Medical Device
The company is an international medical and pharmaceutical device company
Modern and comfortable working space and policies that value staffs
About Our Client
It is a successful international pharmaceutical and medical device company. As the leading brand in the industry for over a century, the company still devote to improving the health of people around the world, by developing effective solutions and guiding standards for the healthcare systems for their customers and partners.
- Provide advice to marketing, research, finance and other related departments on outlining registration component needs and timing.
- Delivers high quality, cost effective regulatory and product compliance support to key stakeholders across the enterprise in support of the Company's strategic imperatives and in accordance with the company's vision and values.
- Prepare applications for the permits, licenses, certificates, authorizations, and other approvals that the organization needs to conduct its business activities; and produce, sell, and distribute its goods and services.
- Proactively seeks opportunities and implements processes for registration of products with applicable governmental authorities.
- Prepare management reports and rate filings and make recommendations for new rate schedules.
- Responsible for contacting with the authority, organizing the FSCA/recall.
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years of experience in regulatory affairs (preferably medical device industry)
- University degree or advance degree in business, marketing, medical science, medicine, nursing or related field
- Excellent focus, analytical and organization skills
- Ability to manage tight deadlines and prioritize business projects
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, cross-functional environment
- Possess good spoken and written English
What's on Offer
- An employee-caring company with great staff benefits
- Work-life balance
- Comfortable working environment and talented co-workers
- A perfect place to build a career