RA Manager- Medical Device
World leading brand with Medical Device and Pharmaceutical products
Head of Regulatory Affairs
About Our Client
The company is one of the most known brand in healthcare industry.
With a variety range of products, the brand is dedicated in improving patient's life through developing innovated medical equipment and drugs.
Through changing physicians behaviour, the company thrives to change patient's therapy journey one at a time.
- Oversee all RA activities for the company's Pharmaceutical and Medical Device products
- Work closely with Commercial Leaders to understand their short to mid term strategies and provide support in registration in a timely matter
- Liaise with NHI and government organisation in maximising impact in policy shaping and product registration
- Provide professional advise to the management team regarding government affairs, pricing strategies and medical affairs
- Manage overall quality
The Successful Applicant
- 10 years of RA experience in Medical Device and Pharmaceutical
- Familiar with government's health policies with close relationship with public stake holders
- Solid registration experience with knowledge of quality management
- Proven track record in team leading
What's on Offer
Head of Regulatory Affairs and strategic partner of GM for pricing and reimbursement policies.