- Passionate and everlasting corporate in the industry
- Well-nurtured employees and opportunity to develop one's self talent
About Our Client
Our client is a Dutch multinational corporate which actively operates three core business segments in Health, Nutrition and Materials. Founded in 1902 with more than 100 years of industry experience, the company has now transformed and diversified into one of science-based market leaders.
- Maintain the operation of GMP quality control system ensuring the criteria are aligned to related requirements.
- Conduct analysis by using structured analytical tool such as pFMEA.
- Develop and implement Quality Function Deployment system or other related system.
- Audit quality control of Quality Systems in both internal, external and supplier site.
- Evaluate and implement SPC statistics in production process.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor/Master's degree in Chemical Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 5 years' working experience in quality or related.
- Experience in analytical tool such as pFMEA.
- Knowledge of statistical process and QFD system.
- Familiarity in ISO system, 7 QC tools, Root Cause Analysis and 6 Sigma.
- Effective communication skills (oral, written and verbal) in English.
What's on Offer
Package is negotiable subject to experience. If you are a highly motivated individual