Quality Assurance Manager [Pharma/ Mediacal Device]
Leading Medical Device Manufacturing Company
Stable and Flexible Environment with Attractive Package
About Our Client
Our Client is a leading Medical Device Manufacturer in Taiwan and worldwide.
1. Responsible to follow all applicable SOPs and WIs at all the times.
2. Responsible to follow the principle of GMP to the best of their ability at all times.
3. Ensure that quality system requirements are established, implemented, maintained, continuously improved, and effective.
4. Ensure the promotion and awareness of regulatory and customer requirements throughout the organization
5. Ensure that finished devices will be safe and effective.
6. Approve the changes to documents, process, or product design.
7. Approve the quality audit agenda, audit plan and audit reports.
8. Coordinate responsible departments to act in accordance to CAPAs, design control issues, complaints, MDRs, in-process or finished product failures.
9. Call and hold Management review meetings when necessary and determine executive decisions based on the meeting conclusions.
The Successful Applicant
* 8+ years experience of Quality in pharma or medical device companies
* Strong at factory auditing, CAPA, SQA related issue
* Leadership/ Management experience
* Great command in English
What's on Offer
* Great package
* Flexible working hours