QA Specialist - Healthcare International MNC
MNC and international environment
Competitive compensation and benefits
About Our Client
Our client is a global industry-leading MNC company very much recognized for its innovation and worldwide presence.
- Execute internal audits and monitor quality related operations for continuous quality improvement
- Monitor and follow up on CAPA
- Serve as representative for contacts with the SBU quality affairs, government officials and other agencies
- Provide monthly status report of assigned projects and update the quality metrics
- Monitor the organization's compliance with the laws and regulations governing product quality assurance.
- Be responsible for local product complaint handling via corporate system and quality related activities as well as medical device regulatory reporting.
- Maintain complaint files / database to ensure the regulatory, SBU & Corporate requirements are met.
- Communicate and coordinate with complaint reporter, BU Marketing / Product / leader, RA and legal to address critical quality cases.
- Update complaint handling procedure to be in line with Corporate and SBU requirement.
The Successful Applicant
- 2 years of work experience in the pharma or medical device industry as QA
- Good communication skills
- Good command of English
- Good time management and problem solving skills
- A good team player
What's on Offer
International company that provides competitive compensation and benefits on top of having a clear career path designed.