PV Sales Manager
Dominant leader corporation in chemical materials
Global MNC with thousands of professional employees in almost 100 countries
About Our Client
Our client is a dominant corporation in its industry specializing in chemical materials, products, and services. Throughout its history, the company has made multiple revolutionary innovations and maintained high profits. Nowadays, the corporation operates globally and has thousands of professional employees in more than 90 countries.
- Achieve target on sales revenue, profitability and share position at the targeted key accounts.
- Understand PV market trend and competition dynamics to develop sales strategy and tactics about the responsible key accounts.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships and partnership with decision makers at all appropriate levels within the accounts.
- Drive effective implementation on new products launch for targeted customers at given time frame.
- Work closely with demand/supply chain team to meet customer's demand
- Work with technical and marketing team to drive and capture the growth opportunities at the key accounts.
- Responsible for LTO/LCO accounts business development in Taiwan region and coordinate with China sales team to achieve overall key account's sales target.
The Successful Applicant
- Education: Bachelor degree or above on materials science and chemical
- Excellent key accounts management skills and proven solid record on managing key accounts.
- Over 5 years solid sales and business development experience. PV industry experience would be preferred, Can pick up PV key accounts sales responsibility immediately.
- Result oriented, and setting high goals for result, remains self-disciplined and using measurement methods to monitor progress toward goal attainment.
- Self-starter with strong initiative.
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Having high level team work spirit, can develop and use collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals.
- Having cooperate key accounts management skill and experience is preferred and plus.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Frequent travel is required.
What's on Offer
- Excellent opportunity to work for an industry-leading company
- Promising career progression and attractive compensation