Project Sales Manager (Air Pollution Control Process)
Leading companies for environmental technology business
World largest Fertilizer companies
About Our Client
Our client with more than 100 years of experience is based in Oslo, Norway with key markets found within Europe, Taiwan and China. They provide worldwide solution to create better everyday conditions for people by focusing on saving energy and protecting the environment. Their product line includes utility boilers, air pollution control systems, waste incineration business, bio gas production and green energy.
- Assistance in the project development and bidding phase.
- Review and check & summary the RFQ (inquiry) from Clients and have ability to report to management for project selection.
- Well knowledge of selecting and handling industrial equipment such as pumps, blowers, valves, etc.
- Prepare and select together with our Design Dept. for our key equipment.
- Technical communication & clarification with customer and sub-contractors.
- To be able to prepare the technical/ price proposal for selected projects.
- During project execution stage can assist PM to communication and coordination with clients.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years working experience for electrical, instrument & control.
- Prefer Air Pollution Control or Power generating business experience.
- Autonomous working, as well as entrepreneurial thinking.
- Good communication skills (internal, client & sub-contractor).
- Willingness to travel and be mobile in an international environment.
- English required (German would be an asset).
What's on Offer
Become part of a global network collaborating to responsibly and profitably solve some of the world¡¦s biggest challenges resource scarcity, food insecurity, and environmental change.