Project Manager - Global Contract Research Orgnisation
Great opportunity to regional exposure.
Proactive and supportive internal culture.
About Our Client
Our client is a global clinical studies contract research organization provides several solutions in terms of clinical development, commercialization and consulting, offering expertise across multiple therapeutic areas. And they strive to set the benchmark for both business and clinical trial performance. The company is proud to have a unique business model which leads to a unique and inclusive culture, and provide abundant of opportunities for internal constructive competition and advancement.
- Utilize project management tools to plan, track, prioritize and communicate timelines and deliverables to the project team and client
- Being charged with oversight of all relevant functional areas involved in delivering PPD's services and are assigned global or regional projects.
- Collaboration with major functional areas to identify and evaluate fundamental issues on the project, interpret data, make good business decisions and ensure the implementation of timely solutions.
- Accountability for ensuring all project deliverables meet customers' expectations as well as internal standards
- Proactively communicate with the client providing regular and timely updates.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or master's degree in Life Sciences or an equivalent combination of education, training & experience.
- 2 years of global project management experience within Phase II and Phase III projects in a CRO environment.
- Advanced knowledge of clinical patient management, GCP requirements, and local regulations.
- Possess excellent risk management and problem-solving skills.
- A commitment to the development of innovative treatments.
What's on Offer
- internal and external training
- competitive bonus structure