Project Manager (Aviation / Based in Taipei)
Regional and Global Exposure in a Prestigious Company in Aviation Industry
Great Leadership Opportunities for PM Role
Our client is one of the most prominent construction providers based in Europe with more than a-hundred-year history. Its high-quality services are recognized by hundreds of airports around the world. Our client is dedicated to providing a safe, efficient and sustainable environment.
- Lead, supervise the project team and ensure the projects are within budget, delivered on-time, and on margin
- Manage daily contract management, draft formal correspondence not limited to contractual and technical matters to ensure the company's right and benefits are well protected.
- Manage local stakeholders such as contractors, subcontractors, customers during project delivery and ensure contractual and engineering compliance.
- Participates monthly calculations such as forecasted cost, gross margin and operative result and risk impact and be responsible for turnover, EBIT and EVA and continuously search for possibilities to reduce costs and increase turnover.
- Coordinate with regional controllers and HQ functional team, such as legal, operations, Business lines, Quality, finance and conducts intensive risk management by identifying, proposing and implementing the resolutions to prevent any adverse impacts on the company.
- Develop trusted relationship with internal managers and team, and drive improvements with sales and other key stakeholders
- Minimum 5 years of experience in leading large-scale project management, preferably in Airport Sector
- Have experience in contract management and is able to handle complex claim management.
- Strong interpersonal skills and leadership to communicate effectively within the cross-functional.
- Strong communicational skills to influence and spur change, facilitate and enhance performance within a cross-functional environment.
- Understand P&L and have experience in budget management for function.
- Have basic knowledge about aviation construction and low voltage
- Experience in working with MNC is preferred
Excellent opportunities for PM role in a prominent player in aviation industry