Project Engineer-Process/Cost Control
Multi-national company opportunity
Project management position
About Our Client
- Project Management: discuss and align equipment/system specifications, layout and the schedule with global supplier, handling project cost, schedule, quality and each milestone, conduct performance test, handover the equipment/system to Production.
- Co-work with Market, R&D and MS on new product development to ensure production feasibility.
- Support Maintenance Team for spare parts organisation and repair activities.
- Ensure health and safety aspects at work and learn about potential hazards, know and maintain required control measures in order to keep the workplace healthy and safe.
- Ensure compliance to the HSE requirements associated with the work hazards, comply with all applicable health and safety rules and procedures as well as the cooperation on the continuous improvement process.
- Take responsible for improvement/energy management projects
The Successful Applicant
- Electrical or Mechnical background
- Project management experiences
- Fluent in English
What's on Offer
Excellent salary and benefits package